We offer schools, churches, organizations personally escorted trips to suit their specific needs:
· General tourism
· High School credit courses
· Sports teams – basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, squash
· Community international volunteer hours (teaching English and sports at Luxor orphanage run by Jesuit priests)
Depart from Toronto with your personal guide and arrive in Cairo the following day (Egypt is 7 hours ahead).
- Great pyramids, sphinks and valley temples of Giza - Optional activities will include camel rides, entry inside the pyramids and the solar boat museum.
- Memphis City, dated back to 3100 BC, and the a large statue of King Ramses ll.
- The original step pyramid in Sakara
- Bent, Red and Black pyramids
- Abu Sir pyramids
- Cairo museum with pharonic and King Tuts treasures
- Khan el Khalili bazaar
- Old Christian Cairo - ancient churches such as the Hanging Church, St Georges, located close to the path taken by Abraham, Moses and the Holy Family.
- The Citadel, Muhamed Ali Mosque, the City of the Dead, the garbage city, churches built into mountain
- 3 hour bus ride from Cairo to Alexandria
- Fort Quaitbey, Cleopatras underwater palace
- Greek and Roman ruins - Pompays pillar, Kom Esh-Shugafa, Kom El Dik
- King Farouks palace grounds in Montaza
- Abu Quir - Napolean Bonapartes last battle against the British was lost in this town. The current government is in the process of building a museum that will house Napoleans 3 ships and its treasures.
ASWAN – LUXOR – Nile Cruise
- 8 pm night sleeper train to Aswan
- Tour Aswan City sites - Unfinished obilesque, Philae temple on the Isi Island and the Aswan dam
- Temple visits at Edfu, Komombo and bazaar shopping
- East side of Nile - temples of Luxor and Karnak and bazaar shopping
- West side Nile - Colossi of Memnon, King Ramses temple, Hatshepsut, Valley of the Kings(optional entry into King Tuts tomb)
- 3 hour bus ride from Luxor to Red Sea Resort Hurghada
- Red Sea Resort offers: Tennis, cycling, snorkelling, fitness (option ATV ride in the desert)
- Return flight to Cairo
Return flight from Cairo to Toronto
THE TOUR PRICES INCLUDE:
• ACCOMMODATION AT FIVE-STAR HOTELS
• ALL BREAKFASTS + LUNCHES AND DINNERS ON CRUISE
• ALL TRANSPORTATION
• ENTRY VISA
• TAXES AND SERVICE CHARGES
• ENTRY FEE TO SITES AND GUIDES
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• FLIGHT INSURANCES
ADDITIONAL MEALS + BOTTLED WATER
• OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES such as Camel rides, entry into pyramids, boat museum, King Tuts tomb, snorkeling in the Red Sea ($10 - $20 US per activity)
• The best currency to exchange is the US dollar
Rates from CAD $4,900.00 to $5,900.00 per person for 2 week itineraries – rates vary by travel season.
For more information regarding Egypt contact the tour guide Nabil Tadros at 416-727-1040.